Help!!!! What is going on????

Lara91

Reaction score
So cutting a very long story short! Had a miscarriage in April, suffered with a uterine infection shortly after had anti biotics didn't clear, been back to docs twice both times I was told I had a water infection. Part from this last time. I took myself to hospital a week ago today with lower abdominal pain, could barely stand straight at this point I was 7dpo. Results come back to say I had another water infection so they were sending the urine test to the lab for further testing. Rang my doc on Wednesday for results and everything was clear. Doc said it sounded like something else after reading up on previous appointments I'd had. Said it could be something left over from miscarriage & was told to wait till period come to see if it eased any. So here I am today 15dpo and no sign of period at all. Was due to arrive yesterday. I started to get sore boobs on the sides a week & a half ago & usual af spots so I thought period should definitely be here by now. I've had achy legs the past 3 days & also feeling very wet down there. Had a little discharge but not a lot. Periods are usually every 28 days for me so this is out of the ordinary. Today I went back to the doctors demanding answers, I was told it was very unlikely there was still stuff left over from the miscarriage as I've had two normal periods since then & it would of flushed out by now & also would have been in a lot of pain since April and wouldn't have just started last week. So left with no answers really. He said he wasn't worried that my period was 2 days late. But here's the thing me & partner having been ttc since then but it hasn't happened yet. So now I'm left 15dpo no period and a BFN!!!! Surely if I was pregnant it would show up now????? Can anyone give me anything at all? Haven't even had usual af cramps ???

I have no clue. Writing this to bump your thread. Didn't want to read and run. But if I were you, I think I'd get a 2ND opinion. And I have heard of girls not getting their bfps til days after your missed af. I have my FX for you and I really hope you get some answers soon. Hopefully someone else on here has some better insight than me lol
:dust:

I have no clue. Writing this to bump your thread. Didn't want to read and run. But if I were you, I think I'd get a 2ND opinion. And I have heard of girls not getting their bfps til days after your missed af. I have my FX for you and I really hope you get some answers soon. Hopefully someone else on here has some better insight than me lol
:dust:

Thanks Hun. Well I'm 16dpo today and still no sign of period. Woke up feeling like a had the cold and it went by lunchtime. Strange. Had funny niggly pains down on the left side low down for 3 days now. It's frustrating just wish something would happen whether it be my period or a bfp!! Haven't tested today just going to try hold it out see what happens. But if I don't have my period by Monday I'm going to be going back to the docs and demanding answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->