HELP ! what is going on :-(

Jo.t

expecting #7
Reaction score
Long - sorry !

Me & OH DTD on weds night.
Thurs morning I got up to go to the loo & had a trickle (I have never peed myself) It was pink / red.

Nothing when I wiped.
At 10am I was at my childrens sports day & was having cramps like period pains. I got home to find fresh red blood on my knickers. Bleeding & cramping carried on through the day. The bleeding was no where near as heavy as a period but by evening the cramping was quite bad, a bit worse than period pains.

Friday the bleeding & cramps continued so I went to see GP who said It was a misscarrage :cry:

Friday night I was kept awake by the cramps but the bleeding was almost not there !

From Sat morning the cramps have completly gone and just a small amount of brown CM which I still have today.

I am starting to worry that I maybe did not misscarry - surley I should bleed as much as a period if not more - only 5 weeks.

Will I start bleeding again ?

Should I of passed clots ?

With that much cramping surly I cant still be pregnant ??

To early for a scan ??

Its driving me nuts !!

:hugs:Didn't want to just r&r. Every miscarriage is different. When I had mine, I had no cramping, just blood....I'm sure that early on, you might not have as much blood..but I'm only guessing. Wish you good luck :)

Did your doc do hcg blood? Some docs monitor hcg levels after a suspected miscarriage to see if they go down.
When I had my miscarriage at 7 weeks I didn't have much cramping but alot of bleeding. They're all different.

Didn't wanna read and run, but even though I had a miscarriage mine was at 18 weeks, so I don't know how one is early on.

I actually gave birth to my baby, but I know even with that I've only had a week of bleeding, where only the first day or two was heavy, then slowed to just a little bit lighter than my heaviest regular period bleeding. I only had the cramp/after-contractions for a day or so too.

Sorry I can't help more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->