Help! What's the deal with my opk's?

chika10blue

Mother of 4 girls!
Reaction score
Okay ladies, here's my problem. I took opk's from the day after my period stopped (october 20th) and as you can see from the picture I got negative OPK's from then up until the 28th. Then the 29th I got a BOLD bfp. My test line is still REALLY dark and I'm not sure what's going on. The last test I took Nov 2nd is negative so I thought my surge was going down, but the last one I took today is positive again. I'm sorry but...WTH? I had the ewcm on the day I "think" I ovulated, and my temps seem to agree with that, but why am I still getting positives @ 4 dpo? This cycle we :sex: on the 23rd, 24th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, but not on the 30th, 31st, or 1st (I thought I had ovulated already!) and once yesterday. Is it to late to keep :sex: or should we keep trying? :wacko::wacko::shrug::shrug:

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 60
  • chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 22
:( I dunno. The same thing happened last month too

Could have ovulated twice, sorry I can't offer any helpful advice. xxx

Just looks like youve had a pos opk since 29th.looks like yor ov on chart was a couple of days after first pos test which is normal as youre ment to ov between 12 and 48 hrs after which you chart shows you have.could be just you lh levels abit higher through ov.should come down next day or so.looks fine lovey

Id say by your chart you have oed my opks are positive for three days if you wanna keep :sex: it wouldn't hurt but I feel you oed :)

Thanks ladies, I appreciate your input! I think I ovulated as well because on the 30th I had some extreme cramps that afternoon on my left side. By later that evening they were gone. So I'll just keep my FX'd and hope that I caught the egg this cycle. :flower:

Looks like you Oed. You just must have strong ovulations. Which is great. Your chart looks very promising. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->