Help- where do you get your opk and hpt?

Hopingitwill

Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
Am just finishing cycle 5 ( i think as had implant In so don't know if first bleed was withdrawal or af). Af due on tues and getting ready for next cycle. Would be helpful to know where people get there 'kits' from especially as I am a bit of a poas aholic when it comes to opk.
I have just bought a cbfm off eBay and am wanting to back what it says with the digi clearblue ovulator ( the smiley one) and some sensitive cheapy ones that can be bought in bulk! Would also like some sensitive reliable hpt. I got my first set from zoombaby but now having looked at different websites these seem expensive.
Is anyone happy to share where they get there kit, prices and how accurate they have found them?
Thanks in advance for any help and fx for all us girls ttc!:thumbup:

Yea hun

cheapy opks with 99% right -you get in bulk for a few quid off amazon and ebayhave a look amazon.I brought myn pack 30 opks and 30 hpts for £3 each pack , you cant go wrong .

I also have cbfm ,im on cycle 8 but this cycle im having a break goodluck hun get poas now xxx

I get mine off of www.early-pregnancy-tests.com A lot of other women on here get them there too. They have great conception packs! You get free first class shipping if you spend 15$+ and they ship discreetly. Only place I'll buy my OPKs/tests :)

i buy in bulk couple of quid off amazon

Thanks for help girls. Should mention live in uk so don't think if bought now from states would get here in time. I had a look at some of the ones on amazon but dome reviews weren't great. How about a bbt thermometer ( I was reading the thread in here about fidget readings).

I use the ones from Amazon and they work very well for me. They're about $10 USD for 50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->