Help with bloat

sedgeez

Mummy to my rainbow
Reaction score
I'm extremely bloated. I look a lot further along than I am.

But the main problem is is very uncomfortable and some times painful.

I have bad nausea and I'm struggling to eat, but when I do I get so bloated it's like someone's pumped a load of air into my stomach.

I feel on the verge of tears right now as I feel so ill I'm just stuck in bed. This bloat is so uncomfortable and painful it's really getting me down.

Any tips of easing it would be greatly appreciated.

:cry:

Drink plenty of water and consider taking a good probiotic!

Agree with the water/probiotics! I hope you feel better soon. <3

Try a maalox or anti gas medication that is safe for pregnancy. Stay away from carbonated beverages, beans, veggies like broccoli and Brussels sprouts. Don't hold the gas in, it will make it worse, so burp and fart at every urge if appropriate. Don't use a straw to drink with, you suck in more air. Eat yogurt and high fiber foods, the bacteria cultures in yogurt will help digest some of the gas and the fiber will make you feel fuller and less likely to consume air for your next meal. Try to eat a small snack every few hours, even if not hungry, so your stomach does not get empty and you over eat your next meal or eat too fast. Eat slowly and frequently in small quantities. Try not to stand, sit, or lay in the same position too long as it can cause gas to build up internally, so get moving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->