HELP with chart!!! Ovulation?

baek84

Reaction score
I've been a lurker for a while, and finally decided to post. I have been TTC for a few months now and have been charting ever since August, but I've only had one normal chart where I've confirmed ovulation in September.

Since my normal chart in September, I've been anovulatory and decided to end a very long cycle with Provera. I was hoping I would start ovulating again after Provera, but after no signs of ovulation at CD 40 (the cycle following provera) I finally decided to try VITEX mid cycle. It brought on AF 14 days later, but I don't think I ovulated, although it did make my temps rise.

This is my first cycle taking Vitex from the beginning, and was really hoping to get a normal ovulation this time around. FF says I ovulated CD25, but I only had one day of creamy CM mixed with EWCM and my post ovulation temps have been erratic, so I'm not really even sure I ovulated. Also, I had crazier EWCM 6-9 days "post ovulation" and was the stretchiest and most fertile CM I've ever had.

Could someone please take a look at my chart and see if it looks like I ovulated? I'm still kind of new to this. Thanks :)

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/66c3a2

I'm not any help but I thought I would bump this for you.

It looks like o at CD36. I guess your cross hairs have changed since your original post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->