• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help with idea please!

DonnaBallona

newlyweds!
Reaction score
I need to pick your brains ladies!

So, for our wedding placecards for the tables, iv decided to go all quirky.

Im having small white folded rectangles as normal, but with a retro figure on them and a quirky saying underneath that suits their personality; for example

Hayley *******
will definatly be dancing!

Angela *******
will be jammin' later fo' sho

Denis *****
Dancer extraordinaire

Morris *******
Always has a story to tell

etc etc etc

However, my wonderful idea has run aground as Im struggling to think of something that I can write for people!

Has anyone got any ideas? xx

I had personal chocolates in the wine glass connected to ribbon in my colours attached to the place name draped over - hope I made sense ha ha!! So exciting :D

I dont know, if all depends what they are like?

Last one dancing?

First at the bar?

propping the bar up?

thanks Lozzy-those are helpful!

it does indeed depend on what theyre like, I just need some 'generic' ones that wont offend people that I dont know as well as others iykwim? i just wanted a talking point over the table as theyre waiting for dinner and figured this would be a fun place to start!

xx

Il pass it over to my OH if you dont mind? hes much more creative than me

So it mine it turns out, his two suggestions were

Always the bridesmaid.....

What a slag.

'dancing queen'
'the man with the moves'
'two left feet!'
'flash with his cash'
'ladies man' - not suited for a married/attached man! Haha
'beauty and brains'
'first one in, last one out'

lozzy they made me hoot! thank him for his input-if people didnt get so darned offended, they might have come in useful :lol:

And Aly, those are FAB!!!! thanks!! can you rack your brains for more?!! :thumbup:

Err nope. Those took all my brain power as it was :lol: I'll keep thinking though and update you with any I come up with :) And don't forget, you can 'recycle' the same ones with people on different tables. Just word them slightly differently. Haha

Thanks, its much appreciated! my brain appears to have switched itself off this evening now! :dohh:

iv been having great fun thinking up some mildly offensive ones though! so much fun! :lol: x x

That is such a fab idea... I don't have any suggestions but love the idea xx

So it mine it turns out, his two suggestions were

Always the bridesmaid.....

What a slag.

:rofl: haaaaa your OH needs to come up with some more!

I'm no help sorry but I love the idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->