Help with MC Smart nappies

L

lepaskilf

My LO is 6wks old and breastfed :) so his poos are runny and keep getting on to the wrap, which means i have to change the whole thing!

any tips to stop this?

thanks in advance :)

Sorry, this isn't what you want to hear, but I haven't found a way to stop poop going on the wrap. :dohh: When Olivia got a bit bigger, she stopped doing as many poos, and is now down to one every 3-4 days! She is exclusively breastfed too. :hugs:

Wow that is some rare pooage Laura! Sorry can't help, not used a Smart Nappy, but I'm sure some others will be along soon! :)

Haha, and she will only poop in the 'magic chair', and only when shes in the bathroom while i'm showering...well, that has been the theme for the last few weeks anyway... :wacko:

when daisy was exclusively BF she only pooed every 4-5 days, sometimes even longer !!!!! :saywhat:

any hoo, the only thing i could suggest is using a liner that comes up the sides of the hammock part of the nappy ? not too sure how that might work tho ? unfortunately you will just have to hope your little ones pooes slow down a little and allow your nappies a little more grace :)

sorry i couldnt be of more help :hugs:

Aw, sara your new avatar pic is goregeous! You both look beautiful! xxx

Yeah I tried a paper liner Sara but it just soaked right through!! My health visitor said that the breastfed baby poos go from every nappy in the early weeks to once every 1-4 days after about 6wks! I might have to wait till then or maybe try a fleece liner - which competely defeats the object when tryna use the disposable pads!!!!

My beautiful weenotions fleece liners arrived today so I tried one with a smart nappy and madam decided to do a poo on it to test it out. The liners I ordered are quite narrow so she still managed to get poo on the outer (luckily she only poos once a day or even every other day so it doesn't matter) so if you're going to try a fleece liner, make sure it'll be wide enough to cover all of it properly. I'd say give fleece a go. Leyla's poos are still runny and nasty but it rinses off the fleece really easily. I'm gross and rinse it through in the sink but you could also do it in the loo.

don't worry, I do that too!

will try fleece in them, thanks x

I found the fleece liners the best in preventing them in sized nappies... but in his one size ones they are so big nothing can escape!! (Watch this space as a mega poo will escape tonight drowning us all!!)

Although saying that he is slowly reducing the number of poos (exclusively BF) and he likes to poo every night after his bath in his towel!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->