Help With Name - Having 2nd Thoughts!

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Went OH and I found out we were having a little girl, we chose the name Sophie pretty much straight away and that's what we're been calling Bump since. We still don't have a middle name picked though, and can't seem to agree on a nice one that goes with Sophie.

So I've started to think in the last few weeks that Sophie is a very popular name right now and lots of babies are being given that name. I sort of what a name that's a bit different, but then again I think Sophie is such a beautiful name.

So opinions needed!

Sophie or Amelia Rose?

Any suggestions for a middle name would be good if you think we should stick with Sophie.:baby:

I love both hun so im not much help , how about seeing when LO comes out . Then its should click what one suits best!

i do like sophie but i think amelia rose is lovely!!!

Well I think Amelia Rose is the best name you could give a baby girl.....because it's mine. Then she will have to be just as perfect and beautiful as me!!!
:rofl:

I really like sophie but amelia rose is soooo adrorably pretty :) . xxx .

Love Amelia Rose - that's on my short list - along with Ameilia Jayne xx

i like both names but if ur wanting a not so common name id go with amelia rose

Sophie is very pretty but i really like Amelia Rose

they're both lovely - but I really like Sophie. We'd be calling our baby Sophie (if it's a girl) if OH's cousin hadn't had a baby Sophie last year!

I love Sophie i think its really nice name!!!! But maybe you should wait and make your final decsion when she's born?

Personally I would keep both and see which fits her better onece she is here .. you may just look at her and think 'Sophie' is perfect .... or look at her and she might just be Amelia?

i love the name amelia it was on my girly shortlist

Go for Sophie Jayne huni. i love that name. But you could also wait untill bubs is born and when you see her for the first time i would be making a final decision thank hun :)

Sophie Amelia Rose ........

Use all 3 names, they go togeather nicely:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think Sophie is a beautiful name, but i would pick Amelia...my lil cherub is called Amelia Diana :)

But i think you should wait until she is here and then decide what feels better.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->