Help with naming baby due next week!

xx Emily xx

Mummy to a beautiful girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies

Well we have had 2 names picked for ages and said we would decide when we see her which to choose.

Eve is my grandma's name and really important to me.

Hubby's favourite name is Harriet, but someone where we live named her baby that a couple of months ago. We aren't really friends but have the same friends and I'm worried about people thinking we are just "copying" that name.

Someone I work with has a daughter called Florence but I'm not going back to work there so that's not such an issue.

Opinions please!!

Em xxx

ahhh they are both so sweet. I like both, Florence is probably my favourite. I love Eve, my little girl is named after my grandma so I think its lovely using family names

I love Florence but I don't think it flows well with eve, so I went for Harriet eve, although I'm not overly keen on Harriet it defo flows better with eve x

Thanks ladies, it's such a hard choice!!

Em xxx

Eve has always held a special place in my heart! If we had a girly we'd love to call her Evelyn but one of the people quite connected to us had a baby a year ago that is called that and it does feel a bit weird so I understand hehe, I bet when you see her you'll know what her name is.. :)

Why not have both.. Florence Harriet sounds adorable! :)

I love Harriet and Eve but not a fan of Florence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->