Help with opk/ bd timing?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
Hubby is on night shift so I've not been getting enough :/

Firstly I'm in Australia so there's a time difference so if you say "bd tonight" it's not really tonight lol that's why I've put times.

It's 445pm tues here and the 2nd pic below was about 2 hours ago, u fortunately due to being under a sleeping bub I didn't get the pic for an hour!

So I BDed on the 5th at 1am,
On the 7th (today) at 6am. Won't get to tonight so maybe tomorrow the 8th at 8-9pm between bub going to bed and hubs going to work! Will that be too late?

Ta xx

Oh and here's my opks! When do you think ov is? Has it happened as the 2nd is lighter?

https://s23.postimg.org/fiyu1gq4b/image.jpg
windows screenshot

Hiya!! Your bd timing seems like it is great. Can you bd in the morning/day at all tomorrow?

Possibly lol. Depends how tired he is coming off night shift :/ I just don't know if I'm gonna get 3 days of positives like last time!

I know we def won't get to thurs as I work 2-9pm and he works 10pm-6am.so later tomorrow would be ideal to cover both bases since there will be none again til fri night

Are they both positive? If so, you would go off of previous bedding and and bd now would be pure fun.

I was so confused this month with my own o because I had flashing smiles on bc digital advance from cd 11-15, followed by positive opk's and solid smiles from cd 16-cd21. Ff and ovufriend put my o at cd19. I was so confused! We bd cd 6,9,10,11,14,15,17 and 18. When it was still positive on cd 21 I was so angry because we hadn't done it at all past cd 18. Hopefully we caught the little bugger, and maybe more than one egg was released which is why the opk's we're positive for so long.

Ugh I just don't know! They both seem positive but I guess doing another tonight will give me better idea.

This is what throws me!
If you get + opks for 3 days and you are meant to ov 2 days after your + do you count from the 1st or last + ?

Still positive!
24 hours after first +

https://s9.postimg.org/ehffpd8un/image.jpg
how to print screen on pc

I've read it can be 12-48 hours after the first positive, so if it's still positive today then you probably haven't o'd yet, but see what tomorrow brings. From personal experience though, on my second cm I didn't ovulate until almost 55 hours after first positive opk.

That's what doesn't make sense, if i ov 12-48 hours after my first + opk yet still getting + opks then!

Almost 48 hours of + opk now! So frustrating!

https://s23.postimg.org/lyqahotuj/image.jpg
how to screen capture

That one looks like its fading compared to the last one, Im watching your thread because Im on day 2 of a positive OPK too....this is my first time actively using them so Im confused as well.

Really I this one was darkest and this one the test line went dark before the control line even showed where the others took a few mins.
Same thing happened my last cycle which I conceived on but miscarried then I had 3 days of +

I think your timing is good! I often got pos on 3 days in a row because I would test all the time. I would typically ovulate on the day of the last positive opk!

Thank you we are bd roughly every 36 hours by alternating morning one day/evening the next and one day off. So hard when hubby is working 9pm to 6am!

I had sex once on the day of my first opk and feel preggo with my bubba girl. Baby dust!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->