Help with sibling for Micah?

Fallacy

Soon to be mum of 2!
Reaction score
So I know it's still early days, but this has always been my favorite part about being pregnant. I like to spend lots of time thinking about the "perfect" name. I don't like it when a name is just okay to me...it needs to feel right, like it did with Micah.

So I was wondering what names would be good for his brother or sister?
I'm mostly stuck on boy names...We obviously used our favorite boy's name. :haha:

For girls we are pretty sure on Elena Juliet, nn Ellie. For boys, the only names I like so far to be put on the list are Nolan and Felix. But DH has a distant cousin that just named her baby Felix 2 months ago and I feel crushed. Just for curiosity's sake, could we still use the name? I have never met her and she lives pretty far off. :nope:

Anyway, any name suggestions for either gender? :flower:

Elena Juliet is gorgeous! Love this! Alayna/Alaina has always been one of my fav names - i'm assuming prounounced the same as Elena? And Juliet is one of my middle name choices too!

The first names that come to mind are:

Micah & Jonah
Micah & Josiah
Micah & Jeremiah
Micah & Noah
Micah & Luca

I think you can def still use the same name as a distant relative you've never even met!! Don't let that influence your decision! :flower:

Yes, same pronunciation! I love the combo. Both names are family related and dear to me. :)

And ooh, I really like Luca. I actually want to bring it up to DH now!

I agree with ruby rainbows, Micah and Luca sound really good together :)

I like Micah and Nolan! And yes I wouldn't take Felix off the list just because a distant relative named her son that.

Micah and Logan
Micah and Mitchell
Micah and Tyler
Micah and Steven
Micah and Thomas
Micah and Andrew

Micah and Arwen
Micah and Richelle
Micah and Louise
Micah and Scarlette
Micah and Trinity
Micah and Molly

Felix is one of my favourite names and it goes well with Micah. I'd still use it, it's fine! I also like Luca though, and Nolan for that matter! Also Milo, Ezra, Otto, Casper, Castiel, Phineas

Micah & Casey
Micah & Noah
Micah & Lucas

Xxx

I thought of Luca before I read pp's, haha weird. Other names I like with Micah are..
Rocco
Noah
Rio
Arlo
Ezra

Maisy
Bella
Gia

I had previously liked Noah before, but went off it - besides, DH vetoed it immediately. :haha: Ezra I also like, but DH is picky and doesn't like many of the name I like...And refuses to list any of his own choices. It's hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->