Help with working out Ovulation please

emsieb

Reaction score
So my periods used to be regualr, and now Mr Sod and his law has meant the min we decide to try they're not! Ive just had a 28day cycle but the one ebfore that was 34 and the one before that 32....so do I calculate my ovulation on a 28day cycle or go for say 32 to fit between the longest and shortest...I'm a little confused and hoping someone a little more clued up on this could help me out. Thank you in advance. Determined to not have AF appear end of Feb!

If you don't want to chart or use OPK, then you should give yourself a very big fertile window, starting days before your earliest ovulation and days past the latest. But really, with irregular periods, you either need to chart or just BD every other day or every day.

If you don't want to chart or use OPK, then you should give yourself a very big fertile window, starting days before your earliest ovulation and days past the latest. But really, with irregular periods, you either need to chart or just BD every other day or every day.

Thank you, we're on month 3 of trying so I don't really want to start taking temperatures and things just yet, trying to not let it take over my life, so figured if we could just work out when i'm ovulating it'd give us an idea of the best days to really try, especially with my partner working nights. But thats great adivce and no doubt OH will love the idea of BD every other day or every night he's home :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->