Help!

S

Serene123

I have noticed, Caitlyn only wakes up once a night now, but I wake up about 10! I worry that she needs to BF and try and get her to latch on for abit.

If she isn't waking up she doesn't need to feed right? :blush:

It's so hard to know whether she's getting enough milk!

She obviously doesnt need the milk. :) That is a good thing. If when you do feed her her arm goes limp by her side that is a good indication she has had enough according to a Breatfeeding leaflet I got from the midwife.

I would not worry, she is older now and probably is just needing to feed less, and she can get most of her calcium from other things. :) x

Thank you!

I just worry about hydration in my room. Even my mouth gets dry during the night.

So does mine! lol. But since she is still waking once a night that will re-hydrate her. :) x

Toria are you complaining about getting some sleep lol?

you cant win can you? Brookes sleeping pretty good now and i cant seem to sleep properly and lay awake for hours grr

Exactly.. She has a cold too which makes her breathing funny and I can't work out if it's because she needs a drink or if she's just snotty! :dohh:

I agree, she doesnt need the milk if she isnt waking up. Just leave her bee and keep an eye on her weight. If she gains weight then she is doing fine.

I agree, she doesnt need the milk if she isnt waking up. Just leave her bee and keep an eye on her weight. If she gains weight then she is doing fine.

Totally agree

Oh and Emma love your avitar pic :cloud9:

She wont wake up unless she is hungry and needs it... When Jasmine first started sleeping through I had a super hard time re-training myself to sleep again... lol

If you're worried about your room being dry, get a humidifier. We have and it's worked wonders.

If you're worried about your room being dry, get a humidifier. We have and it's worked wonders.

That will also work wonders for her snotty nose :)
Hope you can start getting some better sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->