Help!!

bazzb

Mom
Reaction score
Hi All

I had a mmc 4 weeks ago. Today i finally got a negative pregnancy test:happydance::happydance: (last week they were there faintly.)

I decided to try a dollar store ovulation test. I really don't know much about them as I have only used the digital. I know my below test is negative but does it mean i will get a surge soon if it has a faint line?

also i had about a two hour hold only

Appreciate any input as i just don't know anything about these test:nope:

thanks ladies

All I know about opks is that the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. It depends how quickly your lines darken. I would have a look through the other threads as the ladies here sometimes post their progression throughout their cycle x

It doesnt look positive yet, like NewyearNewme said, the test line has to be as dark as the control line or darker xx

Thanks ladies I knew it wasn't positive yet, just wondering about progression
Thanks again :)

Apparently you always have low levels of the hormone it's just that it surges before you o so its normal to get a faint line always, my first month with opks and learnt this the hard way as I got all excited the first day on cd 8 that I had a bit of a line, it's only today on cd 22 I believe I got a positive one! Hope yours comes soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->