Help!!

sophiehardy

Mummy To Dilyn
Reaction score
Hiya,

My baby is 7month old, and when he was 3months old we had to put him onto the baby food jars because the bottle just wasnt filing him, and now the first stage jars dont fill him anymore and he wont take much of his bottle, so we tried him on the stage 2 jars were they have the bits in but as soon as he sees the spoon he starts screaming and wont even take his bottle at all or the spoon.

Has anyone got any suggestions because its so distressing.

x

have you tried giving him finger food? katie went thru a stage where she couldnt eat off a spoon, but she just wanted to feed herself! anythin like bits of toast, melon, cucumber, cheese goes down a treat! she eats all sorts now and she'll let us spoon feed her too! xx

thanx alot i will have to give that a go, we kept thinking he had a poorly belly or something but he wud take the sweet jars and there wud be nothing wrong with him but when it came to eat the savoury stuff all hell would break loose lol. x

is he teething? they can sometimes not want the spoon if their mouths are sore - katie refused her tea tonight... til i just pt the bowl infront of her and let her get her hands in!!

yeh he is, but i honestly didnt think it wud be that bothering him because everyones told me that when he starts teething he will be up crying all night but he sleeps all night without a sound, but i mean hes not off his food he will eat sweet things but as soon as you give him the lumpy food he wont take it . x

katie's teething atm and isnt screaming! she's dealing with it by sleeping loads! the top of the tooth's practically thru and we've not really had one sleepless night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->