help!!

noonles

Reaction score
Dear Friends

Some advice please. I am 7 weeks pregnant and about 1.5 weeks ago had 3 days of brownish discharge. Had an early scan and thank god all was fine. annoyingly had some more brown spotting about 4 days ago with intermittent browndischarge over the past 3 days..keeps stopping then starting. never very much and no pain. has anybody else h:hissy:

I have never been pregnant (ttc for almost 3 years). But I am surrounded by many pregnant friends and friends with babies. One of my friends had two pregnancies that she had bleeding like that most of the beginning of the pregnancy (with no pain) and had two perfectly healthy babies. I have read it should be okay as long as their is no pain.

Best wishes!

Dear Sandt2

Thanks for that-just so you know your not on your own. me and hubby have been ttc for 3.5 years. had 3 cycles of ivf-2nd cycle ended in miscarriage at 12/52. hence the paranoia.3rd cycle ended in march-was a disaster ended in a BFN. Got pregnant naturally a month later...miracles do happen. have everything crossed for you. if you need to talk/vent i really have experienced most of the feelings of anger/jealousy/fear/sadness.

I had this with my pregnancy had scans etc and everything was fine!! It could b implantation bleeding or just a bit of spotting.

Maybe post in the 1st tri forum and see if u can get more help in there.

Sounds like implantation bleeding - it's very common. I had it when I was 8weeks pregnant and had early scan and like you all was fine. I would try not to worry too much as there's no pain and your scan went well - good luck with your pregnancy xxx

had the same in early pregnancy,,,doctor told me it was old blood and also implantation

:hi: Welcome!

Brown discharge is common especially in first tri....it's good that it's brown as that signals old blood. A lot of times it happens right around the time you are due for your period. Have you posted in first tri? I'm sure those ladies can give you more advice...

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Smileys/hitheresmiley.gifWelcome to BnB :)

Welcome to BnB

ive always been told brown blood is old blood which the growing baby could by pushing out as it gets bigger... :) congrats hun

welcome to BnB, i hd brown discharge and everything was fine for me hunni

Lou
xxx

Hey Welcome to BNB

It's common in early pregnancy to have some brown discharge, it may well be down to implantation, but if you are at all worried just contact your midwife/gp

Dear Friends

Thank you so much for your help and support-just to update having had the brownish discharge for about 10 days had a scan today and thank god all was ok...hope this helps anyone in the same situation.
\XXXXX

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
I had some brown spotting throughout my first trimester and it freaked me out quite a bit too! But all was well! :)
As quite a few have already said, 1st Tri is a great place to ask if you have any more concerns or questions!

Welcome! I didn't have this but did have lots of bright red bleeding at 8 weeks and now have a healthy 10 month old so try not to worry! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->