Help!

ZubZub

Reaction score
OK, so I think we've pretty much decided on a first name - Paige (or Erin?!?). Since we had our DS, we had thought the second name was going to be Jean (my second name & my gran - and her mom and her mom and her mom....'s name) but now hubbie has suggested using my mom's name (Jennifer).

Paige Jennifer? Paige Jean?
Erin Jennifer? Erin Jean? HELP!:dohh::wacko::help:

At least there are still 8 weeks to go! What do you girls think?

I think the similar "j" sound at the end of the Paige and the beginning of Jean or Jennifer makes it a bit difficult to pronounce it.

Erin flows better with those middle names and I quite like that name. Between Jennifer and Jean, I think Erin Jennifer sounds better or a little bit longer version of Jean (like Jeanie).

I would go for Erin Jean. I am Erin Jane and have always loved the names together as much as people say it. When I was young I sometimes felt like Erin was a boys name as there were more Aaron's than Erin's I ran across as a child. However, when called Erin Jane or EJ, or Janey or any combo of the two, very feminine. Obviously I am a little biased, but I wouldn't advise it if I didn't think it would flow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->