Help!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

longdistanceb

Reaction score
Hello, I'm scared out of my mind, I'm 17 and I haven't been trying for a baby but I've not been avoiding it.
I dated this one guy for 4 months and during that time we didn't use protection for 3 of those months, also my cycles at the time were messed up because I had just stopped using the pill.
In the month of April we broke up and I decided that I would go to China for a teaching position (which I am in right now) what was unexpected was the following month I fell head over heels for his half brother! :wacko:
In the month of May I wasn't sexually active at all but this past month just before I left I was... in the two weeks prior to me coming to China my friends began to notice I was moodier, that I got tired more often, and my one girl friend noticed (because she is expecting, she's married and 20 so it's not as bad...) that I seemed more bloated than normal as well. My boyfriend also noticed that my temperature was higher than it was the week before, that my appetite changed, and that my chest was more swollen, and tender.
I also have been getting random headaches!
This to me sounds like I could be expecting and I'm not against that, but I'm wondering if I might actually be because normally I get discharge that looks like spotting a week or two before my period, though this time closer to the end of my spotting I had watery blood (lighter than my normal) light cramps, and it wasn't heavy enough to fill a tampon or a pad, also it would be on and off, on the fourth day of this I got browny pink discharge in the morning and I haven't gotten anything since... my breasts are still tender, I'm still bloated, I still can only eat small meals every hour or two, I'm going to the washroom more than usual, my back hurts every now and then, I wake up much earlier than I normally do, and I still get light headaches. Though I'm not as nauseated as I used to get...
A week ago I took a test at a walk in clinic and the doctor told me that it was negative, but he also told me it might have been to early to tell, I have since bought another test, but I'm nervous to take it because I don't want to get disappointed... any advice?? :\ :cry:
I also don't know how to tell my family as my mother is christian... my father told me with my previous boyfriend that if something were to happen they would be there for me and baby, but if the father left me they wouldn't be there for him (previous boyfriend has a baby with his ex girlfriend)

You need to test, you can't post here unless you're for sure pregnant, sorry, this will get locked.
But yeah, the only way you can tell is if you test. You didn't mention if you're late for your period either. Wait until you're late and test.

The problem is because I flew to China I'm supposed to have it in "2" days but I'm not spotting like I normally do and my friend, her husband, my boyfriend and I are thinking that I am most likely expecting :/

I agree, wait until you're late and test, good luck, I hope you get the result you want!

Thread closed

Please refer to the forum rules

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

(we would encourage members to report these posts please!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back