Help!!!!!!

Want2beamama2

Reaction score
Hi there, I don't really know where to start as I am new to this but alot is going on with my body and came across this website, so thought I would try it out. Anyways, me and my fiance have almost been together for 10 years and are finally trying to get pregnant. I tracked my ovulation through another website and according to that I ovulate from july 7 - july 10. Anyways, in the last few days I have noticed some changes like lower back aches, mild stomache cramps which would come and go and only last seconds each time. I also discovered that I know have a yeast infection and ever since then, I have been extrely tired and my nipples hurt to touch. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience and what there outcome was? Also, I am not due for a period for another 9 days but I noticed last night when I went to the bathroom that I had abit of pinkish blood on the tp but then this morning it was gone. Any advice would help and would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much for your time! :)

Well, I don't know what other website you used to track your ovulation... but if it was just a generic "enter your normal cycle length" kind of site, it's not going to be as accurate as it can only guess for you! The best way to track your own ovulation is to watch for cervical mucus changes, use opk's, and doing temperature tracking. :flower:

When I got pregnant with my son, I didn't experience any breast tenderness or pain until a week or two after I got my positive test result. I did, however, notice pink spotting on the toilet tissue around 9 or 10 days past ovulation. It was only once when I wiped and I never saw it again. The only other things I noticed was some sore/cramping type pains in the sides of my groin where it meets my legs (lymph nodes?) and I was rather tired... but I also worked shift work, so that might have helped the tiredness... :haha:

Crossing my fingers for you! I know it's hard to wait, but you'll be most likely to get a positive test result the day your period is due (if you are in fact pregnant!). If you're like me, and can't wait... I got my BFP about 4 days before AF was due.

Good luck! :flower:

Hopefully you get that BFP!! Those symptoms do sound good!

But in the chance that you do not then I agree with the previous poster. Most websites and apps guesstimate your ovulation occuring 14 days before your period starts. The fact is this isn't even the most common day, it's just an average. So if you do try longer then I'd suggest looking into temping and OPKs!

Those symptoms are pretty good signs! However symptoms like that don't usually occur till after implantation which happens typically 6 days after O but could happen as early as 4 days after. If you've recently come off of birth control you could be experiencing pregnancy like symptoms. When I stopped and started birth control, my doctor warned me that both causes the body to behave like it is pregnant.

Good luck!! Let us know how it goes! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->