Help

hopingwaiting

Reaction score
Sooo. Had my period on sept 1st and i ovulated at the right time. Have been having signs of preg. i have a 28 day cycle. Still no period and no postive test! what should i do!

Hi dear did you track ovulation this cycle? There are two possibilities either you ovulated late or you are one of those ladies who dont get bfps on pee sticks. I really hope its a BFP for you. I'd say wait two more days and test if it comes back negative you should get bloodtest done. GL x

no i did not track it but i have always been able to tell when i am though. Last time i was preg i didnt get a postive test till the day of pissed period. now its 5 days past!

I've heard every pregnancy is different and our hcg levels may vary. So if you are always on time i think you should get a blood test done. GL i really hope its a bfp for you

okkkkkkk so right before i posted this right after i took a test. i waiting the 2 mins and nothing. i went back 30 mins later... you know you always wanna check right after and theres a line. sooo should i say thats a faulty test

Attachments

• Picture 724.jpg
    Picture 724.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
Is this an hpt or opk?? If its an hpt and you got a positive theres a good chance its a positive however blue dye hpts are notorious for false positives. Get a test with pink dye preferably FRER. Fx for you i really hope this is it!!

soo i spell everything out and i guess your asking home preg test and a opk??

Yes sorry for the confusion. Is this preg test?

I say test again with a frer with fmu and hoping it's your bfp! :). Otherwise wait 10 days past AF due to see your doc

This really does look like a solid positive given the fact that it appeared within two mins. But Just to be on the safe side if you can get a test with pink dye and test would be great! esp FRER. Since blue dye tests are not really reliable.
Waiting for the new pic so i can congratulate you!! Fx for you dear.

Before I saw the line I called the dr and explained what was going on. she said I could come in Friday morning for a lab urine test so I guess I will see then. Thanks! ill let you know! when is your due date?

That's great! Really hoping to hear the good news. I've checked online the date comes out 9th june. Let's see what the doc says. Fx for you dear x.

If i am i would have the same due date a day or two off. My last period was Sept 1st

We could be bump buddies then :) lemme know how it goes! Keeping everything crossed for you x

blue are known for big fat blue evaps and if this didnt turn up till 30 minutes later i would guess its a blue evpa..if u still think ur pregnant get a pink dye test and dont look at it after the time frame as its considered a evap after the time frame...

i hope i spelled that out right ;)

btw ur ticker says ur day six of a 28 day cycle...if that is the case u would be to early to test. wait a few days and then retest with pink dye and again not after the time frame

good luck

Wow, 5 days late is really good, I hope you'll get your bfp soon!

Hi I had this with my last DS was with a oink dye though but it showed up after the time i sorta looked at it thru it on bedside table came bk an hour later and saw a faint bfp.... didnt get strong ones until 3 days later

My ticker was for my last cycle. So i was 6 days late but i woke up this morning with my lovely af!!! booo

Oh so sorry dear :( I hope oct is your lucky month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->