Help!

HerForever

Reaction score
I was 19 days late for my period and had taken two tests, first one negative so I waited until the next morning and got a faint positive, this was at about 12 days late. Hit day 20 and I start to bleed very similar to my period but a bit lighter and without cramps.
Is there a possiblity I could still be pregnant or maybe that I never was?
I will be heading to the docs as soon as I get home but being a trucker on the road its hard to get home.

A little more about me. Healthy 25 year old, very regular periods, tender darker nipples, belly getting harder and dying for choc milk and string cheese!

Any advice would be grand! Thanks.

I can imagine what you're going through is quite stressful :( so hope you feel better.

I can't be very helpful I'm afraid but have you tried taking another test?

im sorry i cant help u there but hope youll be fine after going to the doc's

Thank you. I spotted day one, bled kinda heavy day two and now day three back to spotting. Just odd. I will be taking a test again Friday.

hi, i cant help much and dont want to get your hopes up, but i had heavy bleeding for about 4 days 11 weeks into my pregnancy, and although i had pre-eclampsia, i also had a very healthy baby girl at exactly 40 weeks, so it is still possible you're pregnant.
good luck! hoping for the best for you - keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->