Help!

PositiveHope

Reaction score
Hello moms! I am usually registered here for infertility issues. But today I would need some help from moms that have children with disabilities. I am studying to become a teacher and I am supposed to interview a parent of a child with a disability for my Special Education class. I would just need some questions answered. I list some examples here:

What's your child's disability? When was your child diagnosed? Did it take long to find the right diagnosis? When did you first suspect that your child has a disability? How did you get information on the subject? Who helped (school? Doctor? Friends? Online communities? Other?)? Did you feel like your child's school was helpful or did you want more help? Does your child's disability impact his/her school achievement? What other aspects of your child's life were impacted? What's the hardest part about having a child with a disability? How did your child's disability impact your family?

You are welcome to answer any or all of these questions or/and add whatever you think is important (Either private message or on here). I would really appreciate your help. I am very interested in the topic.

Thanks! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"