Help....

Vikki2010

Reaction score
Ok I came off the pill Feb and had a withdraw bleed then what I thought was a true AF 22nd March Didn't get another Period until 6th May making that cycle 45 days. I am now on cycle day 32 and no sign of AF yet. I have achy boobs/sensitive nipples and an increasing temp from Monday (usually 38.5 im now at 36.9) Also have alot of CM. I have no idea if I ovulated I thought my fertile days were from 20-24 May so if I was pregnant would be about 4 weeks. I did an Asda Freedom test at 8pm tonight and was a BFN the sensitivity was 25mlU. Do you think its possible I ovulated late making me only about 3 weeks pregnant and the test didn't pick it up yet :wacko:

It's possible, if AF doesn't show in the next two days, test again. If you were on BCP for an extended period of time, it might take awhile for your body to normalize. If AF shows, start taking a vitamin B complex on top of your pernatals since BCP will deplete B6. You'll want a complex of B, just not B6 to help keep all the B's balanced.

https://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/foodnut/09323.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->