Help??

Gilmoregirl1

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Today is July 1st I should have ovulated june 24. I am a cervix checker in order to not get pregnant i track my ovulation. During ovulation my cervix is sort of high and open and right before my period its low and hard. Well the last few days it has stayed high soft and open until today. Today it is so high i can barley reach it and its soft and closed? I also had a very small amount of blood in my mucus and i have been cramping pretty bad for the last few days. I do remeber with my son i felt cramping right before my period was supposed to start. My nipples have also gotten noticeably larger and darker. I have taken my bra off multiple times yesterday due to the pain. My husband and i did have sex during the time i ovulated but my cycle was off because of stress so im not 100% on the day i ovulated but we did have sex a few during that week. Is it possible that im pregnant. I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and it was negative but i also know that it was probably way too early to test. If i am pregnant would i be showing these symptoms already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->