Help!!!

Piecebypiece

Reaction score
My last period was on 27th September.
I'm currently now on cycle day 49!

Since the beginning of the year all my cycles have been 27-35 days long.

On cycle day 25 I started taking norethisterone to delay my period until cycle day 31. So on cycle day 31 I stopped the medication and expected my period within the next 2-3 days but NOTHING.

I've taken this medication around 6 times in the past and my period has started within 2-3 days - no problems!

But now my period is no where to be seen. This isn't right. Where is it?

The past two weeks I've had huge amount of white discharge, like so much I run to the bathroom thinking it's my period! I've had a stitch in my side and back and lower tummy, like period pain but a lot more milder. I've had indigestion which I don't get and one occasion where I felt sick but that past. I've been incredibly thirsty, and trust me I hardly drink enough because I'm not one for drinking anything! I'm terrible.

I don't know why my period hasn't started after stopping the medication. I've not been ill or had anymore stress than usual. This is the first time it's happened this year.

I know you will all say take a test but I REALLY don't want to because I just know it'll be negative. Going back last year I was so obsessed with getting pregnant and it was making me miserable so I stopped looking at charts and comparing symptoms and taking tests cause every negative was making me depressed, and it was an awful feeling. So i don't bother with testing anymore.

My periods are always regular 28-35 days long.

I know you don't want to hear it but testing is the only way you'll know. Did you DTD around fertile time?

no one can tell you over the internet if your pregnant or not, sounds like you have some promising signs but you gotta test to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->