Help!

yogabmommy

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here, my name is Carrie, I'm almost twenty one and I have a little girl who will be three this October. Her dad and I have happily been dating for four years and I have had baby fever since she was a year old. I am a certified nursing assistant and plan to eventually go to nursing school. I love where we are located now and I am well beyond ready to give my little pumpkin a brother or sister. My SO is not on board with the idea and I have no idea how to convince him. He has three brothers and they are all two years apart. I am an only child and I HATED it. I really don't think he will ever be "ready" and would like some tips from you guys! He has agreed to stop using condoms but he has pulled out the last few times and I just started my period. I'd love any tips or advice and I'd to hear your stories as well!

I'd also like to add that my SO has agreed to start trying two different times, roughly about six months apart and I got very excited both times but he backed out for them both and doesn't like to talk about it afterwards.

I would try to talk with him and see what his real reason is for not being ready? Maybe he is waiting for something or has secret fears or something? Or maybe he is just enjoying this moment and doesn't want to disturb it 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->