Help!

KitteyKat2010

Reaction score
None of these are +OPK's right? I thought for sure I would have a +OPK by now but who the heck knows. These are all frustrating.

The two that are not named...are yesterday's and the last one is today's.

Attachments

• Photo Nov 07, 6 57 59 AM.jpg
    Photo Nov 07, 6 57 59 AM.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 20
No positive yet. Keep testing. Good luck.

I'm not sure any of those are positive either. It looks like your body is trying to ovulate though but is having some difficulty doing so. Hopefully it'll happen soon. I've ovulated as late as CD22 once so it is not impossible to ovulate late in a cycle. Only other thing I can think of is that there isn't much dye in that brand of test and that you already had your positive. On a side note I will add that during cycles I conceived, my opks stayed dark after ovulation for a few days, then eventually went negative and then became positive again. As soon as they became positive again, I got a positive hpt. Good luck!

I haven't had a +OPK YET...here's my OPK progression....

Attachments

• Photo Nov 10, 7 19 42 AM.jpg
    Photo Nov 10, 7 19 42 AM.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 6
Guys I'm sorry to barge in like this but I'm new here and posted something a couple of days ago and no one seems to wanna reply to my post 😑 I could really use some help from you guys in reading my opk. Can't seem to copy paste the details from original post so would you guys mind terribly checking it out? It would be great to get some insight! Thank you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->