Help?!

courtjesster

Reaction score
Been TTC #1 since April 2016...
This month has been super weird... time line:
I use the ovia app they have my fertile week as 12/12-12/17, I take opks twice a day 12/05-12/17, All negative.
Hubs and I BD every other day ending on 12/17. We went to in-laws on 12/18... so no BD until after 12/25 (sleeping in the living room)
My fertile window adjusts to 12/15-12/20
12/23 I start being really nauseous, moody, sore boobs, etc
12/26-12/31 continue to be Nauseous w/ sore boobs
12/30, winded and exhausted, I assume pregnant...bfn but 1st day missed period
01/01 bfn small amount brown spotting-think I'll start af
01/02 small amount brown spotting, (when I wipe, not enough to get on panty liner)
Woke up in middle of the night wanting to puke
01/03-nothing. No spotting. Etc.

Boobs are still unbelievably sore. Lots of CM.

Could the spotting be implantation? Or is that way too long? It's over 14 days from BD, but I never got an ovulation date and I didn't temp after the 16th because of holiday craziness?
This could just be a very abnormal period but that still seems odd.

Any thoughts?

That very well could have been IB. 14 days from day you had sex- let's estimate you ovulated 2 days later- that would make you about 12dpo now.. I recommend another test.

A lot of our environment can cause some fluctuations from month to month. I am also dealing with an abnormal cycle and wondering if it's from the holidays? Im not familiar with the app and not sure how they conclude your fertile window? But, speaking generally our O dates can always be a few days off: especially since you didnt catch your surge and get a positive ovulation test. When do you take your OPK? My doctor recommends taking one in the morning and one in the early evening to ensure I would catch the surge- a lot of women miss it and assume they didnt O when they did!

What is your normal cycle like? For me, I ALWAYS get brown spotting before AF. It's the only thing that is consistent for me. I had IB spotting once out of two pregnancies and it was pinkish/brown for 1-2 days.
I would say you may not be technically late for AF since your O date isn't confirmed-however doesn't mean you aren't going to get a BFP! Really depends on what spotting means to your body and what your normal AF symptoms are! Test again! GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->