Help?!

flower94

Mommy to Nevaeh
Reaction score
This may be tmi but.. my and my OH had sex this morning and after I went to the bathrrom and there was light pink blood, but only when I wiped. This continued for a few hours but now it's gone. Is this anything to be concerned about?
:wacko:

i would probably get it checked out as midwifes always like to know if youve had any bleeding, im sure its nothing to worry about but always best to check. :flower:

My doctor said that spotting after intercourse during the first trimester is normal if it happens. As long as it's only spotting and there was no cramping with it, I wouldn't worry about it. If it'll set your mind at ease I would get it checked and make sure you tell your prenatal care provider about it too!!

yeah it was a very little amount with no cramps. THank you. I'll probably ask about it at my next appointment:)

hiya hun i had this at 23 weeks with dd, i went up to the hospital and they took a swab but told me that sperm can irritate your cervix and its nothing to worry about xx

Sex doesn't cause you to miscarry, sounds like during sex your cervix was knocked. Your cervix is large and full of blood vessels, so I would say all is fine and it is really common.
You can ring your midwife or OB if it is worrying you, but my guess is, it was just a knocked cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->