Help!

Kodi0820

Reaction score
I use the Flo app to track everything, my last period was really only like 2 days of normal bleeding and 3 of spotting. My normal period is 5 days of medium bleeding. This time around, my flo app keeps pushing my period date back a day and I am not sure why. I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative. About 2 weeks ago I had acne on my jawline, and I’ve had cramps pretty much since my last period ended. My breasts have been sore and I’ve had a stuffy nose as well. Is it all in my head? Should I wait to take another PT?

Do you know when you ovulated? It so, you’re lp should be about the same, sometimes it will change a day earlier or later. I used FF when I charted but quit because it hardly ever pinpointed ovulation when it actually happened so it seemed pointless to me.

We have only started TTC this month, and I was basing my ovulation and period off whatever the app says. Normally I’m pretty spot on as far as my period and I’ve never missed one or even been late. Early, but never late. I’m not sure how long my LP is though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->