*Help!!*

Capuru

Ant, My Girlies, and Me!
Reaction score
It's 3:49am here and I haven't been able to sleep at night for some days now:wacko: Ok, my problem is that I was supposed to be asleep right now and of course I'm not even though I tried but now I gotta pee and I don't know if I should or just test or what? I don't want to get a bffn (big fat false negative) I do have all the good signs all in order and I never get bb pains at all maybe some soreness during some points in the month but nothing that bothers and today it bothered. So should I?:confused:

Yeah I'd test hun, if you don't by the sounds of it you'll stress about it, so just put your mind at ease.

Good luck sweetie

(tmi) I really gotta pee I was waiting since 10pm :blush: the things we do for ttc Thanks guys for the advice:hugs: :dust:

Well so far it's a stupid bfn!!!:cry: I used a cassette test and for some dumb reason I decided to put the drops in the control and test box!:dohh: honestly what the heck was I thinking. I tried to dry it, the Control line still showed up strong. I'll just test again if the scheduled witch doesn't show up[-o< I kinda set my self to expect a negative but still being more hopeful it would be a positive, I'm even more sad cause I have the awesomest idea how to tell my OH right now it's only an idea but one day soon it will be done.

*Idea: I trained my little baby girl puppy to bring in the mail. I get it out of the box she carries whatever mail is his in to him. So when I finally get that bfp I'm gonna go out there with her get the mail and have an envelope addressed to him and the return address will say Mr. Stork Inside will be the test and a Note and I'm gonna have our puppy bring it to him, of course I'm gonna hide the letter before I go out there like in my pants or something, lol

I'm still hopeful it's only 10dpo I was just hoping to finally have it. Thanks for the support:hugs:

Good luck! I hope this is your month!

could still be early, i can't wait for you to test again in a few days :D

*Idea: I trained my little baby girl puppy to bring in the mail. I get it out of the box she carries whatever mail is his in to him. So when I finally get that bfp I'm gonna go out there with her get the mail and have an envelope addressed to him and the return address will say Mr. Stork Inside will be the test and a Note and I'm gonna have our puppy bring it to him, of course I'm gonna hide the letter before I go out there like in my pants or something, lol

that sounds really good!!! ive been thinking of some things i could do to surprise OH but uhhh i probably will be screaming through the house so he'll hear that :rofl:

I know I'm always scared I can't keep it to myself when it finally happens. Thanks for the support guys:hugs:

:hugs: Thats sooo cute hun! :hugs: You will soon have your :bfp:

I havent even thought of a way to tell my DH if and when :hissy: I get my :bfp:

I hope you dont stress too much...maybe thats why you arent sleeping so well at nighttime!
Hang in there chook! Im sending ya some :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"