help

billiejo

Reaction score
hey everyone.. well am now 14dpo and no sign of the witch... have been having cramps and back ache on and off since ovulation... thing is the last two days and sorry but TMI have been going between being not being able to go to bathroom to having loose stools.. have terrible gas as well in the evening time at 3am this morning i was woken with cramps and was sure AF was here but no sign of her at all... it was actually really really bad wind.. i broke out in cold sweat and was not good at all.. i guess i'm just asking has anyone else had the same... really bad gas.. varying bowel movements.. cramping.. (.)(.) are a bit sore but nothing major.. i'm not going to test until next week as my cylces are always long and i guess i just dont want to see that bfn again... help :(:cry::cry::cry::cry:

i have been getin exactly the same and im 12dpo, i been very gassy as well and all the rest u descriped =( and im dying to do a test now but i dont wana see BFN

Good luck to and lots of baby dust!! =)

xxxxxx

hey billiejo.....im now 14dpo and for the last week have had back ache,twinges in my ovaries,which feel like they are gettin twisted around! extremely full and sore boobies. and felt a little sicky on sunday!
took a test yesterday and got my BFP!! so FX this is ur month too!! xx

thanks you guys.. i dont want to get my hopes up but i was so positive the first couple of days after ovulation and now all that is gone and i'm just dreading the arrival!! congrats on your bfp twinmummy, i'm a twin myself and they run on my mothers side of the family so maybe i'll be lucky some day and have a set... babydust charliekitty.. lets hope its our time eh xxxx

does anyone else have any input.. am soooo nervous....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->