help

babealicious6

mother of 2, and post op
Reaction score
Hello
Can anyone help.
God im in a right mess, all so excuse the spelling.
i am 10 days after have my sterilization reversed, and my hormones are all over the place:cry: please tell me if this will settle.
I guess im really impaithient to and wana jump on my man, and try and make a baby, but i cant hardly get my self out of bed in the mornings:cloud9: i done so much research on getting the op done, but not enough on how id feel after.

Please if any one wants to be nice to me and tell me im normrall then drop me a note.

Thankyou.xxx

hehe im sure you are normal, cant say ive had a reversal but i would imagine your hormones would be playing havoc with you, maybe google it and see what you find :)

I haven't had this done myself but it makes sense that it's normal, you'll be releasing eggs again and things so I'm sure the hormones will be going nut nuts. Hope it passes soon for you! xx

Not had this done myself, but hormones are always a bitch when you have an op or procedure done, especially like the one you've just been through!
Get some rest, relax, and have some you time and recover and look forward to a few weeks when you can hop onto your man and get baby making!

It's probably just because you've been through a bit of an ordeal, physically and emotionally, and now it's over, you just want to get right to it, which is probably frustrating you. I have no patience AT ALL (lol) so I can imagine how you're feeling.

Relax and just look forward to all the lovely TTC stuff you've got coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->