Help!

S

Serene123

She has been crying since 9. She was fine during the first bottle untill she got halfway though. Then she bought most of it up. I gave her the rest of it and again she bought it up. I changed her bum and her baby grow and just cuddled her for abit. She then started crying again and sucking her hand, so I stick her on my boob. That doesn't make her happy so I give in and make another bottle which she then bring some up (not all) and is crying at me again. She has been changed, burped repeatedly and fed. She seems uncomfortable and she's still sucking her hand. Is she hungry? Does she have a tummy bug?

:(:(:(

could be that shes hungry and doesnt like the milk, could be she has tummy ache, try holding her up in the air in front of you under her arms so her whole body kind of stretches out, i used to have to do this for maddy to try and get her wind moving, wind her as much as you can and just try to passify her, you will know in a short while if there is anything else follow your instinct!!

maddy had a milk itolerance at quite an early age and we had to change her onto soya but she was unconsolable and constantly sick so it doesnt sound like caitlyn is the same!!

h x

maybe she just wants to suck? have you considered a dummy?

When Pierre does this it's usually wind forcing the milk up with it. If she's brought up most of what she's had she could be hungry. Try to calm her before you feed her again and burp her several times during the feed. If not then like mamafy said, maybe a dummy is a good idea.

At least she'll sleep well later!

ya i agree about the dummy if she is hungry it will only appease her for a few minutes and then she will cry again so ull know if she just wants to suck or is hungry.

Seth was like that when he has bad wind. It usually makes him a bit sick. And unfortunately we can sit and burp him for hours and he still doesn't settle. If it is wind I don't think theres a lot you can do hun, just keep an eye on her

xxx

She may just want to comfort suck and is upset that she can't do so without getting milk? You could try a pacifier (aka a dummy)... if that doesn't do it she may have gas (did she burp?) or she may have reflux (is she also arching her back?)

i agree with what the other ladys have said could just be sucking for the fun of it Riley did try and Dummy or could be the milk or wind Riley also used to munch his hands when he had tummy ache

She tired herself out and had a sleep. She woke up, had a bottle and a bum change and is just fine. I think she had just worked herself up too much from being sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->