Help?

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Okay so AF was due today well yesterday now, but the 31st may, the other day at 11dpo i got my BFP... well my symptoms are mega strong and ive not spotted or bled but this evening i got a negative test :S
Im scared im going to miscarry or it was just unlucky mega evil set of evaps :/

Anyone know what i should do :(

Make an appt to see your doctor in the morning to get bloods done. Good luck hon xxxx

11 dpo is pretty early for a BFP. If you still haven't had any bleeding, I wouldn't jump to miscarriage.
Hold your urine for about 4 hours before your next test, or use FMU. Maybe it was diluted. Your HCG wouldn't be very high at 11 dpo, so it could make a difference.

He wont do bloods or anything till my period is two weeks late despite my bfp's :'( xx

Thank you mbch :) I guess it could have been diluted. Ill get sme mre tests tomorrow and test on thursday :) I might get the dr to send. Off my fmu to the hospital labs for hcg results x

Good luck, my fingers are crossed for you!

I knew something was up :'( all my symptoms are at me full force but i have started spotting, its a little bit of a fresh blood in my CM, ive put a pad on now cause i know i always miscarry :( ringing for doctors appointment.
So heart broken

I knew something was up :'( all my symptoms are at me full force but i have started spotting, its a little bit of a fresh blood in my CM, ive put a pad on now cause i know i always miscarry :( ringing for doctors appointment.
So heart broken

sorry to read your posts today mscherry, keep in mind there is always another time, but since you miscarry this much you need to check for progestrone, and start taking duphaston a progestron supp, directly after ovulation so that if pregnant it sticks, sorry,

Thanks guys xx

Well ive just been doctors, and u know what?? he WAS helpful for once!!!

He did my blood pressure said its fine, has given me extra stocks of folic acid. etc. Ive been booked in for an emergency scan as he recons by my not so AF last month that i could be 8/9weeks pregnant. I have a scan on the 8th June. Got told to rest, if i bleed heavily or get alot of pain then i must rush to A&E he said. It was nice, he even yelled at the hosp cause they couldnt get me and early scan but he managed to get it to the 8th from the 20th june so im glad :)

ive got home, and im not bleeding atm, so im just going to hope for the best atm xx

:hugs: oh i hope everything works out okay for you!!!! fx'd!!!!

Glad your doc was of help, and paying everything works out for you this time. Stay positive and good luck, keep us posted! :) *hugs*

Sending you :hug: Hope everything works out for you x

Fingers crossed for you.i really hope everything works out well for you.xxx.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm glad you're getting some support from your doctor! Good job getting in there and seeing him, despite your misgivings. Hoping for wonderful news on the 8th.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"