Help!!

momosichan

Reaction score
ive been having pregnacy syptoms lateley but i dont know if im pregnant or noti had sex on the 20th of may and my period came on june the 2 but its suposed to come on the 6th (it came early) its not like my other periods it doesnt have a lot of cramps just feels like pinching in my uterus ive been getting hot nauseous dizzy tired and really hungry idk im kinda scared nervous and idk what to do

Was the period extremely light? If so, it could be implantation bleeding. However, no one can tell you if you're pregnant hun. You should be able to get an accurate result on a test by now so try a sensitive one like First Response and come back if you get a positive result.

Just to let you know, this thread will probably be locked when the mods get here because it's only for people who know they're pregnant. Good luck :)

Like emz said if it was light it could he implantation bleeding. No one can tell you if you're pregnant though so take a test, if your sapposed to have your period the 6th it should come up positive by then.. Just take a test and if it's positive come back on and we'll all be supportive! :hugs:
this will be locked because you're not sure if your pregnant yet.,

I'm Skye by the way, I'm 17 and 23 weeks with a little boy so message me if you wanna talk!!

This thread will probably blocked because your not sure if your pregnant or not.

Why don't you just do a test to find out? Theres no point in worrying if you are or not, you might as well just get a definite answer. xx

Take a pregnancy test. If it's positive tell your mom or dad asap and set a doctors appointment and they'll confirm it if you are or if you're not. It's best to take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning :flow:

1. Get a stick.*
2. Pee on it.
3. Check for lines.

(*a genuine pregnancy-testing stick is recommended, but if you're in the middle of nowhere, you could just use any old stick you find lying around and follow that by waiting to see if you start your period within the next nine months.)

((If it's actual period-flow and not just a little bit of brown, you can be almost sure you're not pregnant.))

1. Get a stick.*
2. Pee on it.
3. Check for lines.

(*a genuine pregnancy-testing stick is recommended, but if you're in the middle of nowhere, you could just use any old stick you find lying around and follow that by waiting to see if you start your period within the next nine months.)

((If it's actual period-flow and not just a little bit of brown, you can be almost sure you're not pregnant.))

:rofl:

Just wait until you miss a period and take a test, PMS symptoms are the same as Preg symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->