Help

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Ella keeps vomiting , her milk isnt going down , she has diareeha (sp) she wont eat. Carly has it also but she isnt as bad , should i take her to the hospital ? I try and give her calpol but it comes back up :cry:

Also she has basically slept the whole day..

if you're worried honey i would say see if you can get an emergency doctors app, hope she feels better honey

:hugs: x

I'd take her in, for your own peace of mind if nothing else :hug: Hope she feels better soon

thanks im crying so much cant stop shaking , she is really different ill update wheni get back on

Definitely take her in, especially if she is lathargic

(((((((((((bless her))))))))) hopes shes ok there's a horrible bug going around here diarrhea and sickness for 3 weeks not nice

just got back , ambulance came around and done all these test , she is just a very ill baby :( Nothing serious but has a bad case of vomiting the lot basically , i was so scared it was unreal.
My mum just ran out of the shop about to serve people aswell, and actually beat the ambulance she ran that fast!
But she is doing as best as she can at the mo :(

aaw, poor little mite. Hope she's better soon x x

AWWW poor little love :hug: hope she feels better soon
x x x

oh im so sorry, you must have been petrified, i would have been. Please give your beautiful Ella a big kiss from me. x Thinking of you Kay :hugs: x

:hugs: to you for the fright and
:hugs: to Ella for feeling poorly..
hope your girls are better soon xxx

Aww poor thing hope shes better soon!! And Carly too!!

daisy had the same thing at christmas, she was so pale, slept for days with a bowl at her side to be sick in and would only sleep on the floor for some reason, it lasted about 4 days, and then she had the runs for a few days after that.
maybe ella has the norovirus, its still doing the rounds. i got it a few days later and it really does feel awful! its so sad when little ones are sick :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->