Helping follicles grow faster?

Mrs. and Mrs.

Reaction score
So here's what happened.

I took femara cycle days 5-9. The was this was SUPPOSED to happen is that on cycle day 13 I'd have an ultrasound, have a beautiful 20mm egg, take a trigger shot, and have an IUI with frozen donor sperm 24 hours later.

Well, my eggs was a mere 8 mm or less, and there was no dominate follicle. I have frozen sperm sitting in a crazy tank in my living room that's going to thaw by Sunday.

My dr wants to do the trigger on Thursday, and do the IUI on Friday. We're not doing another ultrasound, and we're just going to cross our fingers that it grows 2 mm a day to reach that 18mm.

Does anyone have any natural tips on assisting egg growth? :shrug:

So here's what happened.

I took femara cycle days 5-9. The was this was SUPPOSED to happen is that on cycle day 13 I'd have an ultrasound, have a beautiful 20mm egg, take a trigger shot, and have an IUI with frozen donor sperm 24 hours later.

Well, my eggs was a mere 8 mm or less, and there was no dominate follicle. I have frozen sperm sitting in a crazy tank in my living room that's going to thaw by Sunday.

My dr wants to do the trigger on Thursday, and do the IUI on Friday. We're not doing another ultrasound, and we're just going to cross our fingers that it grows 2 mm a day to reach that 18mm.

Does anyone have any natural tips on assisting egg growth? :shrug:

Hey there

I was advised, milk and protein assisted in growth and ensure you drink a lot of water at least 2 ltrs, so the plan is for next Thursday 26th march? the trigger shot will help them mature. We did a scan the day before trigger to check they could see at least one/two folicies that had reached 18mm good luck

This is what happened to me. I got the shot to stop ovulation and they shrunk. Infortunitly once they shink they will not regrow. My doc also convinced us to do trigger and iui. To which we did. I have a feeling it might of worked. Then again could just be hcg in my system from the triggrr...I wish u luck on ur trigger

Thanks all! I've been drinking lots of water and had an ALMOST SO CLOSE positive OPK right before I took my trigger this morning at 6 am. The IUI is tomorrow, because we're using frozen sperm that was already here, and we cannot push it to next week or it'll thaw / die.

Fingers crossed that those buggers grew.

I read something about warm belly to help the growth and get blood flowing. So I used a warm hot water bottle and for half an hour a day legs up in the air, either on the couch or wall. I had a follicle that would not grow and after one day of this it grew three millimeter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->