helpppp please!!

cnq_14

Reaction score
Okay last month my period was 3 days late and stayed for 4 days now my period is 6 days late and I happened to look at my underwear and there's a brownish blood stain on them, could this be late implantation bleeding ?

Every test I've taken before this has been negative but I haven't taken any others?

I have no idea what to think, please help!

Could go either way to be honest, do you know when you o'ed? Fx for you

Do you know when you ovulate every month? If not then AF isn't late, it's right on time.

Brown blood is old blood, a lot of women get this as a signal that AF is coming.

If AF doesn't start in a few days, take a test.

Yes I had the App and honestly it's never wrong, my period used to always come right on time, but now it hasn't idk what else to think, I have a blood test result coming up next tuesday, so we will see then I guess, thanks!

Yes I had the App and honestly it's never wrong, my period used to always come right on time, but now it hasn't idk what else to think, I have a blood test result coming up next tuesday, so we will see then I guess, thanks!

For anyone else reading this, an app tells you NOTHING about YOUR cycle. It's a estimate and it's usually wrong. The only way to know if and when you are ovulating is to temp and chart your BBT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->