Hemmorhaging

I'm glad I saw this AFTER the update or I would have been freaking out right with you!!! I'm so thankful that your baby is all right and that you are, too. Stay safe and healthy, all right? Enjoy catching up on movies and TV shows that you probably would have been too busy to watch! ;)

Very pleased to hear little one and you are both ok. Time to put those feet up and enjoy some R&R!

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers. I have complete placenta previa. And 2 subchorionic hematomas. Baby is fine, thank God. I lost a lot of blood, didn't need a blood transfusion, was given Iv fluids. I'm now discharged from the hospital, on complete bed rest. So i'll be watching a lot of Netflix.

So glad all is ok :hugs: how scary for you :hugs:

Thank goodness everythig is fine. Put your feet up and try to relax now after such a traumatic time you've had. Sending hugs xx

Thank god everything is ok!! At least Netflix has a lot of stuff to watch :wacko:

So happy to hear that your LO is fine! I am sure you were terrified. Rest easy...

Thank goodness everything is OK! The fear is nothing like anything I've felt before (had/have something similar but nowhere near as serious - just bled very heavily for 4 hrs and spotted for 3 weeks after). I was bed-rested for a week and it's taking me a while to get over what happened. I must admit - the baby's heartbeat was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard... I cried.

All the best - rest-up and recover well. Knitting is a good distraction...

Thank goodness I was really worried for you and scared to open this thread this morning. I'm pleased all is ok. Rest up and enjoy your downtime. Do you have good support around you?

Good to hear you and baby are okay. Must have been absolutely terrifying. Take it easy. x

Glad everything is okay with the baby! Netflix rocks! As do online games! And us of of course!!!:)

Thank goodness I was really worried for you and scared to open this thread this morning. I'm pleased all is ok. Rest up and enjoy your downtime. Do you have good support around you?

Yes I do have a good support system. My husband helps and my mother lives next door, plus friends and family. I've been off work for most of this pregnancy. Things were looking better. So I went back to work, light duty of course. I'm a RN at a big hospital. This happened while I was at work, so I don't know if I was on my feet too long or what. But I do know that in order to sustain this pregnancy i'm going to have to remain on bed rest. I do know that you ladies offer a lot of support, for which I am very thankful.

Glad to hear you and baby are ok. How very scary! Rest up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->