hemorrhoids help.. very tmi!

LoveMyBaby786

Reaction score
I have been in constant severe pain for around 5/6 days now. Tried an over the counter cream before going to the doctors on friday morning and was prescribed a cream. Was told there was a slight split aswell.

I also have 2 ingrowing hair type spots that STING whenever i touch it on my vagina, oh and whenever i pee it burns too plus a lot of itching!!

I have been left in tears at the amount of stinging/burning that happens when i poo. This is totally disgusting and tmi but the only way i have been able to poo the past 3 days is in the warm bath. I tried on the toilet and i was literally shouting out in pain for a full on 10 minutes and crying. In the warm water the pain is still there but it isn't the pain that makes me want to scream.

For the full 5/6 days not a second has gone by where i am not in pain. I'm a sahm my husband works there is currently no one else here to help me look after my 2 children as my parents have gone away and my sisters work.

I am finding myself not playing with them anymore, getting angry quicker than normal due to all this pain im experiencing. I dont know what to do i am in so much pain it is unbelievable. I'm scared to poo I'm scared to pee.. gaah please someone who has been in this situation tell me how long it lasts as i seriously cannot go on anymore!

Hi, I've just been told I have piles, not sure if its the same as what you have but i scream in pain when I have to go, after I've been I get intense itching and burning to the point that I can't walk, i also get bleeding to, I find drinking tons of water helps and I also take fybogel, (no matter what way I say this its gonna be tmi), I find with fybogel it makes you go everyday so there isn't some much stored inside you so its smaller poops every time you go,

Burning and itching when you wee sounds like cystitis or thrush, hasn't the doc given you cream or tablets for that

Where am i able to get fybojel from please?

And all my doc did was send off a urine sample to see if i had a uti. I have been using canesten cream and the itching has gone just still a slight burning left. The worse past is my piles though i have got lactulose from the doc since friday and today for some reason i cant do a poo!

I ended up with a small amount of piles after my first was born. Now I've had a second they have increased with a vengeance! I have been using haemorrhoid gel (which I already had for the bags under my eyes!) which helps. Fybogel you should be able to buy from a supermarket.

The first few times after Taliesin was born, it really hurt and I still have days now where, if I haven't been for a day or two, it really hurts and makes me bleed. These days I find the piles tend to stay out a bit more and it really hurts. Sounds gross but I use more gel and try to push them back in as that eases the pain.

Hurting when you pee does sound like cystitis. Go back and see a different Dr. I plan to see one when things settle down to arrange getting the piles dealt with surgically.

Hope you start feeling better soon xxx

Thanks ladies. I have been taking 15ml of lactulose twice a day and usinf uniroid hc cream/ointment given by my doctor on friday but i see no imrpovement. All day yesterday i could not poo at all and today when i managed to poo im the bath it stung me so bad i am still sore and stinging evrry so often and it's been around 6 hours!!

Hi, like the other lady said, you can buy fybogel from chemist or supermarket, I think I'm right in saying its all natural fibre, I've been using fybogel for 3 days now and today when I went was almost pain free, I still had a bit of stinging as I was going but as soon as I went I was completely pain free afterwards. After I replied to you last time I checked the back of the box and it does say it gives some relife to those with hemmoroyds/plies. As for the itching and burning when you wee that defiantly sounds like thrush, i think you can have thrush 2 ways, externally as well as internally, its no good fighting the infection on the outside and not doing nothing with the inside, I had thrush for months when I was younger, I was going through tubes of cream a week till I went doc's and she gave me canastan vaginal cream, its a tube you push inside the vagina and press the plunger and that fills you up with cream and also in the box is a tube of cream to rub on the outside. If you've got cystitis then I think you'll get tablets from your doc's for that. Im sorry I can't be more help, my piles don't seem half as bad as what you have and I get so down when I know I have to go, I can't imagine how you feel. If nothing helps go back to your docs and demand that they do something for you you can't go on going in the bath. I really hope you find some relief soon

Thank you so much. I called up again today and got suppositories (sp?) Today im feeing slightly better in the day, had a small number 2 in the bath it did sting me but instead of the pain lasting hours like normal it only lasted around 10 minutes so thats an improvement i suppose. I will see how thwse suppositories go for a few days and if still no improvement i will defo be demanding to be seen again as i feel disgusted that im in so much pain ive resorted to having to poo in a bath. So ashamed

Just an update. Since using the suppositories im starting to feel a lot better. Even managed to go for a poo on the toilet! It still hurt slightly but nowhere near as much as it has been the past week or so! Fingers crossed i'll be back to normal in a few days time :)

I had pretty severe pain from hemorrhoids for about 10 days. I had to take pain medication that was prescribed to me for after labor, and if I missed a dose...OMG! Tucks pads (witch hazel), creams, sitz baths, drinking lots of water and pain meds. Oh! And a doughnut pillow to sit on. :hugs:

I have been in constant severe pain for around 5/6 days now. Tried an over the counter cream before going to the doctors on friday morning and was prescribed a cream. Was told there was a slight split aswell.

I also have 2 ingrowing hair type spots that STING whenever i touch it on my vagina, oh and whenever i pee it burns too plus a lot of itching!!

I have been left in tears at the amount of stinging/burning that happens when i poo. This is totally disgusting and tmi but the only way i have been able to poo the past 3 days is in the warm bath. I tried on the toilet and i was literally shouting out in pain for a full on 10 minutes and crying. In the warm water the pain is still there but it isn't the pain that makes me want to scream.

For the full 5/6 days not a second has gone by where i am not in pain. I'm a sahm my husband works there is currently no one else here to help me look after my 2 children as my parents have gone away and my sisters work.

I am finding myself not playing with them anymore, getting angry quicker than normal due to all this pain im experiencing. I dont know what to do i am in so much pain it is unbelievable. I'm scared to poo I'm scared to pee.. gaah please someone who has been in this situation tell me how long it lasts as i seriously cannot go on anymore!

I was just wondering if you have found any relief, and if so, what has helped? I'm 8 dayspp and i feel horrendous with the hemroids. I am in pain all day after a bowel movement. I can barely sit or stand. The one thing that seems to offer temporary relief is ice, but it's a little awkward to go around with ice in my pants, and the ice warms up really fast. Warm baths also help, but the pain returns after 20 minutes. Any advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->