Hemorrhoids...

HopeBT

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
Any advice on how to deal with hemorrhoids? Any home remedies? :wacko::cry:
I used to suffer from it quite often back in 2010 and before, but didnt have it for several years. Then this bugger made appearance yesterday :nope:
From what I read online, it might happen quite often till after the delivery which is a prospect I am not very excited about
Any advice is appreciated!

I’m so sorry. I suffered from them with my first pregnancy and had them surgically removed after trying every natural remedy. The procedure was quick and was performed in the doctor’s office They did not come back after giving birth and I had a natural, unmedicated birth with roughly 20 minutes of pushing. I also increased my water and fiber intake to prevent future ones. I really hope you find relief soon.

Have same issue!

Epsom salts in a warm bath, twice a day should do it ! The salts help shrink it

I had them bad in my last pregnancy. So so painful. I teied over the counter creams which didnt work but got a stronger cream feom the GP which got rid of them. Thankfully had no issues during or after delivery x

I recently went to the ER because I had one so bad I was crying. They are the WORST! But they wouldn't do anything but give me topical creams due to being pregnant. The biggest thing that all 3 doctors I saw told me was to avoid constipation by taking something like Metamucil or Citrucel every day.
That is not what I wanted to hear because I was in agony, but in the end I hurt for a week (had to be off work, too!) and with the Metamucil I stopped having painful bowel movements. The hemmroids are still there, but they do not hurt.
So sorry. Good luck to you!

I've used witchhazel, which is quite soothing, as well as the usual over-the-counter remedies. They haven't gone away, but at least they're no longer bleeding, and are less painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->