Her belly is rumbling!!

S

Serene123

She won't eat though? Tried boob, tried bottle, nothing. She isn't upset but I can hear her belly grumbling!! Maybe it's not hungry (hunger, sorry, still half asleep.. :rofl:) but it is worrying me that she's going to starve.

:dohh: Silly mummy paranoia!

:hugs: ah honey she'll let you no when she's hungry, bless her, don't worry she's fine :hugs:
ps - i worry to when it rumbles :blush:

Thanks guys. I've noticed this at night before but never during the day! :dohh:

She won't eat though? Tried boob, tried bottle, nothing. She isn't upset but I can hear her belly grumbling!! Maybe it's not hungry (hunger, sorry, still half asleep.. :rofl:) but it is worrying me that she's going to starve.

:dohh: Silly mummy paranoia!

Could be getting to that stage where she is distractible - I had phases with my LO when she would go for 7 hours without feeding properly cos everything else was more interesting ... by this stage they can manage fine for a good few hours without anything to eat. I am always amazed that my LO (now 6 months) couldn't care less about her morning feed. There is clearly so much to see and do for her that she will happily wait an hour till hunger gets the better of her ...

That said, if she continues to eat much much less than usual for a few days, then always worth taking her to the docs to check for hte usual suspects - thrush, ear infection etc.

Lucy

It's exactly what Lola-Rose was going through...Her tummy seemed quite upset and she refused to eat.I was so scared she's going to starve!:lol:

It got better after a couple of days,she was on that bottle like a crazy animal :lol:
I though of it as being gassy and having a growth spurt.

Ive heard max's tummy grumble when hes in his playpen or jumper but he wont eat as hes too busy playing lol

There was a time when Caitlyn would eat and eat and nothing would stop her!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->