Herbal Magic??

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
Has anyone tried or had any experiences with this company?

No experience but this would be interested.. I'm always interested in alternative methods!!

Just found some information on it. Will probably go in for a consult (free) but seems reviews say it is very costly to join so am going to look at other methods too

I did it the summer between Grade 9 and 10! And I was successful, but I packed the pounds back on after I gave up.
You aren't allowed ANY spices, no salt, pepper, anything. Which was tough for me.

It cost my mom nearly $3000 for the few months I was on it.

You pay for their time weighing you, measuring you, etc. As well as you have to take an appetite suppressant about 30 minutes before you eat. And they make it sound like something special, but all it is, is an appetite suppressant. And you are VERY VERY limited on what you can eat.

I have an email with the list ... I'll get it for you! :)

I'd say only go with Herbal Magic if you have lots of money to spend on losing weight, and if you have a lot to use. My BIL's father is doing it, and he's lost nearly 100lbs so far to date. And that was since just before Christmas. But he was like morbidly obese, and he had to lose the weight before getting a much needed knee surgery, and he has the money because all his kids are grown up and out of the house!

OK I lied. I deleted it.
I'll see if my friend can send me the food list again when she's back from holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->