Here again

Ttc for No3

Reaction score
I generally don’t know how to cope with this tww for the 3rd time

3rd baby it will be

second cycle… got pregnant 2nd cycle last baby with preseed

Im 7/8dpo had horrendous sore boobs since 2dpo! They are getting worse along with loads of creamy cm. Cervix is high soft and completely closed. I’m so moody it’s unreal

6 days to go

Hiya,

Fingers crossed for you. I have similar symptoms too and oddly enough my last two were conceived 2nd cycle. Weird huh?

I'm 6dpo today so just a day behind you and tested this morning because I'm an idiot lol obviously bfn. However due to my lp only being 11 days I should have a line if I'm pregnant within the next few days I'd of thought.

Hope you're not going too crazy in the tww. This is our 2nd cycle trying for #3 and we'd love to fall as it'll make the birthdays June, July, August.

How old are your other 2 kiddies?

Good luck x

Hiya,

Fingers crossed for you. I have similar symptoms too and oddly enough my last two were conceived 2nd cycle. Weird huh?

I'm 6dpo today so just a day behind you and tested this morning because I'm an idiot lol obviously bfn. However due to my lp only being 11 days I should have a line if I'm pregnant within the next few days I'd of thought.

Hope you're not going too crazy in the tww. This is our 2nd cycle trying for #3 and we'd love to fall as it'll make the birthdays June, July, August.

How old are your other 2 kiddies?

Good luck x

My first was 7th cycle but last baby 2nd so hoping not too long! I too want a summer baby got 2 winter babies so would be a nice split
Mine are 8 & 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->