Here Come The Questions...

CountingDown

Reaction score
Here come the daft questions so please bear with me :blush:

My flips have arrived and the inserts are currently on their first wash. Do I have to wash the covers as well and if so do they have to be washed 3-4 times too?

I am still unsure whether to wet or dry pail, though I will be using disposable liners to start with so I am tempted to dry pail. Is there any major difference between wet and dry pailing?

Do you use a different detergent when washing fluff? I want to keep them as bright as possible so just wondered if some detergents were better to use. I currently use whatever non bio is on offer.

Ermmm thats all I can think of at the moment....

Thanks in Advance :flower:

I can answer with my limited knowledge of 3.5 days using flips if that's any help!! :lol:

I didn't wash the covers the first time and just popped them in the wash with the inserts when they needed washing but took them out before they were tumble dried.

If I understand right, wet pailing can help with any stains but everyone has told me wet pailing is more likely to smell. I'm dry pailing and putting some tea tree oil on the liner for the pail and it doesn't smell at all. I just use the shower head to wash off any poo traces into the toilet and that seems to deal with any potential staining issues.

I think you need to use non bio detergent so I'm sticking with Fairy non bio which I've been using since Aisling was born. Also using Napisan which I got in the baby section of Wilkos for germs and stains.

Hope that helps!

yep what Lu said !!! also think if you are wet Pailing you have to somehow get the nappies out of the water and into the washer without spilling pooey water everywhere .... i much prefer dry but its up to you hun :hugs:

WSS as Lou. I also prefer dry pail, it doesn't seem as smelly or messy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->