Here from First Trimester

NatashaZ

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I had a d&c at 9 weeks. I am not even going to get into the emotional sadness my OH and I feel over this. We want to start TTC but we are concerned that our urge is out of desire to replace our lost baby and we don't know if how we feel about any of it is normal. I also have concerns about my body: will we have problems again during attempt #2? Will I even be able to do this again? It is just such a confusing time. I am here for support and to hopefully try again in 2 months, for a new BFP in April. It's all he and I can think about :(

Hi NatashaZ

Sorry to hear about your loss...

There are a few faces here that you might recognise from first tri. I had my ERPC yesterday, and i am feeling very much like you. Me and DH havent discussed trying again yet, other than to say we want to - but we havent discussed when that will be just yet.

I hope my little post helps you to feel not so alone in what you are going through... I have found the 'miscarriage support' forum on here to be very helpful and supportive too. Keep posting and good luch with ttc xx

Thank you Sleonie. Your post did make me feel less alone. I am sad for all of us but I love the babyandbump community, and I see so many people and tools here to help us heal, give advice, and more. I honestly don't know what I would do if I couldn't reach out to other women going through the same thing. Thank you so much. I am sorry for your loss too :(

Hello everyone. I had a d&c at 9 weeks. I am not even going to get into the emotional sadness my OH and I feel over this. We want to start TTC but we are concerned that our urge is out of desire to replace our lost baby and we don't know if how we feel about any of it is normal. I also have concerns about my body: will we have problems again during attempt #2? Will I even be able to do this again? It is just such a confusing time. I am here for support and to hopefully try again in 2 months, for a new BFP in April. It's all he and I can think about :(

Omg NatashaZ i remember you from First trimester. You gave me advice at times!!
I am sooo sorry for your loss.

I know how you feel about the replacement.
I felt like that. But let me tell you i felt the exact same as you.
But you will know when you are ready.
And you are not replacing what you have lost.
And when you do concieve no one is going to think that of you :)
xxxx

So sorry about your loss sweetie, its perfectly natural to want to try again and not to replace your first baby. I mmc'd at 9wks just before christmas and thats all i thought about felt like id been robbed 'dont know how else to describe it'.

Take one day at a time & you'll know when the times right :hugs:

Omg NatashaZ i remember you from First trimester. You gave me advice at times!!
I am sooo sorry for your loss.

I know how you feel about the replacement.
I felt like that. But let me tell you i felt the exact same as you.
But you will know when you are ready.
And you are not replacing what you have lost.
And when you do concieve no one is going to think that of you :)
xxxx

Hello lovely. I am sad that we're both here. Did you start trying again right away, or did you wait? I think my OH and I are going to just not use any BC and see what happens naturally... let my body decide when it's time to go again. I hope it happens again soon. Being pregnant was very confusing at first but eventually it just felt like that is what my body was made to do. If I could, I think I'd always be pregnant :) it filled me with love.

Good luck to you sweetie... maybe we can by TTC buddies :)

Hello lovely. I am sad that we're both here. Did you start trying again right away, or did you wait? I think my OH and I are going to just not use any BC and see what happens naturally... let my body decide when it's time to go again. I hope it happens again soon. Being pregnant was very confusing at first but eventually it just felt like that is what my body was made to do. If I
could, I think I'd always be pregnant :) it filled me with love.
Good luck to you sweetie... maybe we can by TTC buddies :)

Hey.
Well.. i did feel bad at first as it is soon to try... but we are kind of trying.. but ive viewed it as if i dont then it wasnt meant to be!
i felt bad cause i thought people might think im replacing.
but i know im not. its because me and my OH realised we really want to be parents now!
I miss being pregnant though ill admit!:cry:

I waited untill bleeding stopped though..
but wait till you are ready. you will know.
and if you think u wanna try in like 2 weeks.. thats your choice.. everyone has different time scales as to when they are ready :hugs:

Yeaaah you can be my TTC buddy hun :)
xxxx:happydance:

Hi NatashaZ

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. we've been through every emotion possible re being pregnant again... we're to going to ntnp.

we're always here in this group so hopefully the support on here will make you feel less alone and provide a little comfort.

thinking of you.

xxx

Sorry for your loss.

Your feelings are very natural. Try when your heart is ready hon and take good care of yourself pysically and emotionally. Big massive hugs.

Thanks everyone. It really means a lot to me to hear kind words right now. I am starting to feel better- a little less depressed, more energy, body is healing... I am hopeful for the future. Thank you all again so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->