Here I am again.....

Well done!! you dont mess about do you?? lol xx

huge congratulations lisa! :wohoo: i knew it! i had a feeling you were pregnant yesterday, dunno why! many congratulations honey xxxx

i've just text you but i'll congratulate you again on here!! seriously i was sat doing my makeup and bnbing, saw you say somethin about hypnobirthing this time, looked at your ticker, jumped up going "oh my god", ran upstairs came back down with my phone! poor leon's like, what the hells up with you??!

Congratulations, brilliant news! :happydance: Sounds like you two worked very hard mind you, well deserved!!

Yay!!Congratulations hun!!

Hubby can have a rest now!!:rofl:

:happydance: congratulations hun, that was a short and sweet visit to the TTC journals :p So pleased for you!

Congratulations you nutter :rofl:

Bet Keith is over the moon!!

congratulations sweetie! i am sooooo happy for you and your OH!!! i wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Just sent you a PM, but massive congrats hun!! I'm so pleased for you, that I choked a little when I red that!!
Good luck hun, oh and you asked for some sticky dust so........................
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

WOOHOO!!!! Well done Lisa! I am so chuffed for you, how exciting! :hugs:

:yipee: :yipee:

i forgive you for getting me up at 6am haha, i needed to get up anyway...
best news i heard for ages
massive congratulations its so exciting
:hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78