Here we go again! At the end of my tether

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Enzos feeding has always been awful, since he developed silent reflux, ITS. BEEN. AWFUL.

I decided to start him on some porridge last week just to get more milk into him and hes been absolutely amazing, he will had 25oz a day plus porridge morning and night, his weight also creeped back up when I had him weighed Thursday.

Today hes drank 5oz ALL DAY refusing point blank any milk, screaming, irritable, sleepy ect...

I gave up just now and offered some porridge just to get a little something into him, he ate the lot, but it was only 2oz worth of formula in it.

Even when I first weaned him he was still drinking his milk, even though it was sporadic, some feeds were 7oz, some were just 3oz, he still drank something and it levelled out to 25oz in 24 hours.

Why is he like this today? It's not him at all, when hes not cranky today hes been happy and smiley and not a care in the world.

I've tried absolutely everything for this kid. Hes 14lb 10oz at 13 weeks, so not a bad size, but his feeding is getting worse, this is by far the worst day I've ever had

Oh hun you’ve had a rough time with feeding. Can the GP not help anymore? Just be so frustrating for you both

How is he doing today ? C

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->